Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcgenerate during cycle & Pct?

heatman74

Going to be doing a 4wk cycle of Dieselbolan with 4 wk PCT.

I am going to be using HCGenerate on cycle, just wondering if I need to keep it going thru my PCT?
My PCT is Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo, and Forma.

Thanks Guys

I dont have any information for you, but have you used HCGenerate before if you have what do you think of it?

I got run down on my var only cycle last summer was theragic and my libido hit and all time low! .... its getting better but i wouldn't say it's 100% ...

Do you think it would benefit me to take it now 4 months down later or just take it during my next cycle in spring

hcgenerate is phenomenal. var only cycles is what i also use, before just recently switching over to pro hormones, as quality var is getting harder to find for me. i never did experience much for sides. im just about to finish my last couple bottles of var at 100 mg ed and i will run hcgenerate as directed on the bottle at 5 a day. combined that with postcycle and unleashed im basically a walking hard on for a month. ive used hcgenerate both during my cycles, and for pct. what im not sure is which is better to do. either way i seem to be side free. now as for you if you are still supressed i would take it. worst case scenario it does nothing to help your problem but the increase in natural test should serve as a mild boost for working out. but in theory it should help you even now so i would give er hell

Run the unleashed as a PCT to increase the free test, Run the HCgenerate all while during your cycle to keep the boys healthy and test levels to be not as suppressed when you come off, (HCgenerate is a great "PCT primer or precursor"). The forma is up to you on how prone to gyno you are, but id run that from start of cycle to end of cycle, even run it a little bit in the post cycle along with the actual PCT to make sure that you are not being estro dominated and your free test levels are high so you keep most if not all of your gains.
weeks 1-4 D2
weeks 1-8 forma
weeks 1-4 HCGenerate
weeks 4-8 PCT & unleashed
Goodluck

Huh? ^

Finding this interesting.. I'm new to pretty much anything on need to build muscle.net but am liking what I hear about hcgenerate, pct, unleashed can do for you during and post cycle. Right now im inthe same boat as woodyx2010... All fucked up from last cycle of var... 3 mths later for me but I did a shitty pct. 4 days clomid at 50mg. Then had anx attacks guessing due to ester rebound? And was at 170 test and now 270 3 mths later.
Finally on a natty test booster after listing to docs tell me to not do anything and I'm not surprisingly feeling much better... Go figure.

If I could get these pct down right i'd be so happy so I can get back in the game

The blood work in tht post... His link task u to pg 7 on anabolic minds... Is tht the latest blood work?

And am I missing something? Isn't 223 total test bad?
Could u direct me to the latest blood test. It would b awesome if it could really work cuz I'll go this route and see wht happens instead of doing a clomid nolva pct again...

Top Bottom