Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone gotten their girlfirend/wife pregnant while on the sauce?

We have 2 perfectly healthy children and I was on at conception of both. I was very concerned myself about sides but in our case it has been quite the opposite. My son is in a gifted students program at school and my daughter is a nationally ranked gymnast in her age group.
They both also turned out to have the best combination genetically between my wife and I........each possessing our best body parts.

twice - both during heavy cycles. One 8 weeks in the other 12 weeks in. Juice is NOT a contreceptive.

Nautica

A funny story with regard to this:

I'm close friends with a bodybuilder you would all know, and used to hang with he and his then-wife all the time. At that time some articles had appeared about using testosterone shots as contraceptives for men. Well, this guy was on enough test to make him infertile for sure, according to that theory, and his wife got pregnant. For a while he was seriously wondering if she and I were a little too close! When the baby was born and it was the spitting image of him, he was very relieved; LOL.

So no; I wouldn't count on juice as a contraceptive!

Top Bottom