Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery, get yours today, FREE!

the only thing that makes me wonder about that is that I'm sure the dr wants as much money for his service as possible, and if you tell him that your insurance isnt going to cover it, would he mind billing it under a different name. well if he charges you $6500 for the sugery and the insurance company cuts ucr for the services to $3000 b/c he changed the procedure codes, thats $3500 that he just lost in money b/c if he hadnt changed the procedure code and had ucr cut, then he could have made you pay the full price.

my insurance company was charged $7000 actually Pineapple. $4500 to the surgeon then the rest was for anasthesia(sp?) and the stay at the surgery center.

Here in Toronto

Bi Laterial Breast Biopsy was what my doc called it as well.

This is just the Medical term used to describe the procedure.

Kro!

BTW: In Canada OHIP pays for this..

Re: Here in Toronto

Krozone said:
Bi Laterial Breast Biopsy was what my doc called it as well.

This is just the Medical term used to describe the procedure.

Kro!

BTW: In Canada OHIP pays for this..

Wow. If I can convice any doc to give me this type of surgery, i'll kiss you. lol. I sure hope OHIP covers it.

What kind of doc did you see? I have an apppointment to see a plastic surgeon which is going to cost me $70 for the consulation because ohip doesn't cover it. I'll ask him if he can call it that type of surgery

I might go see my family doctor about it as well

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

OHIP will definately cover it for Ontario bros....as long as you describe the situation to the doctor using the right terms.

Example: extreme discomfort that results in an inability to exercise (bouncing associated with even power walking), thus leading to poor physical fitness and a decreased quality of life.

Make mention of fabrics feeling like sandpaper on your nipples, ect., and the doc will put it all in your file. If he refuses, tell him to go fuck himself and just see another doc; that's the beauty of socialized medicine. I know a lot of guys who have had OHIP cover gyno surgery....it's not that hard to get.

what kind of doctor should us boys here in the states go talk to for something like this? just a general practicioner or a plastic surgeon?

Top Bottom