Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Liquidex/Arimidex/Anastrazole Info

Lumberg

Hey guys, this is a link to a pdf file which has the skinny on Arimidex. It is basically the insert that you would get with the pills if you got them in a US pharmacy. Terrific info.

http://www.astrazeneca-us.com/pi/203984arimidex.pdf

Curiously, the recommended dosage is 1mg ED. I noticed most recommendations for guys on cycles were .25 mg to 1mg ED. If the recommended dosage for a postmenopausal woman on no gear is 1mg ED, why would anyone on gear take less?

Just wondering,

JC

men and women have very different hormonal balances...a good dosage of test for a man is 500-1000mg wk, would you tell a woman to take the same, NO. Really though it's probably since men have such a lower amount of estro. Not sure really but I'd just go with the general consensus.

I will only ever use 1mg/ED. But I'm sure it depends on how senstive your body is to estrogen. If you don't experience many sides while on a cycle then .25-.50mg/ED may be enough.
However, if you are going to do your first cycle or have found yourself to be senstive to estrogen sides - I'd go with 1mg/ED.

For the record, I asked the man himself (the guy everyone's getting there Liquid from) and he stated that it's best to use 1mg/ED or EOD.

Yeah at $3/mg it's worth the extra $1.50 a day to be absolutely sure you are minimizing estrogen in your bod.

JC

Curiously, the recommended dosage is 1mg ED. I noticed most recommendations for guys on cycles were .25 mg to 1mg ED. If the recommended dosage for a postmenopausal woman on no gear is 1mg ED, why would anyone on gear take less?

Just wondering,

JC [/B][/QUOTE]

In reference to the dosage for women, I ?believe? arimidex is a medication also used for women who had/ have breast cancer.

Re: Re: Great Liquidex/Arimidex/Anastrazole Info

jbauer said:

Just wondering,

JC

In reference to the dosage for women, I ?believe? arimidex is a medication also used for women who had/ have breast cancer. [/B]

thats why it was invented!

Top Bottom