Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

giving blood recomended for trt

mastropiece

I while ago my hrt doc told me (or recommended) that I should give blood due to my red blood cells ([email protected] hemotocrit @52.1). I more or less thought that he was just recomending it. Today, I found out that he demanded it in order to continue the test hrt. He finally explained that a high red cell count could lead to heart attack/stroke By giving blood, it helps to regerate and thin out the blood which is the only way to lower the heoglobin.
Well I gave blood today but there are alot of drugs on the forbidden list. And they ask alot of questions (49) Good thing I'm not on all those drugs on the list and I don't have sex for money or drugs or use needles to inject drugs or steroids???
I just thought that all on trt should be aware if their doc runs labs.

mastropiece said:
I while ago my hrt doc told me (or recommended) that I should give blood due to my red blood cells ([email protected] hemotocrit @52.1). I more or less thought that he was just recomending it. Today, I found out that he demanded it in order to continue the test hrt. He finally explained that a high red cell count could lead to heart attack/stroke By giving blood, it helps to regerate and thin out the blood which is the only way to lower the heoglobin.
Well I gave blood today but there are alot of drugs on the forbidden list. And they ask alot of questions (49) Good thing I'm not on all those drugs on the list and I don't have sex for money or drugs or use needles to inject drugs or steroids???

my doc doesn't run labs.I am going on 4 years now

mastropiece said:

My hematocrit came back a little high my doc said, around 50. I have been thinking of donating as well.

Ive never donated blood before, can you explain what to expect when i go in?

i think they just take a lot of blood, give you some juice & a cookie and send you on your way

i believe you get pretty fatigued for the rest of the day

Top Bottom