Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs peptides? Only legal advantages?

Man I am taking a stack of mk677 and cjc 1295 (1295 has DAC) and I have blood work & real world results that prove I am getting real GH type results.
The whole reason I went this route (well there are a few) is primarily that the ability to get quality generic GH is so hit and miss and real pharma GH costs a fortune whereas I knew I had a legit peptide as well as mk677 source. Also the ability to have an oral GHRP and an injectable GHRH that only needed injecting E3D ( I could really inject 1x/week if i wanted) was super appealing. Unlike a traditional ghrp/ghrh stack like say mod grf and ghrp2 which would require at least 2 and optimally 3 daily injections is just a pain in the ass. I have run this very stack and i will tell you pinning that much gets very, very old.
With my cjc/mk stack I only inject E3D (750mcg) and take the mk orally (25mg) and my bloods came back with very high igf as well as gh #'s. I did baseline bloods and all and even though I knew from the effects I was experiencing it was working I wanted some concrete numbers to back it up and my bloods provided them.
Up until I ran this stack I really felt you could only hope to achieve anti aging type gh benefits in a eptide stack. I never really believed that you could achieve the anabolic effects that true gh can offer in a peptide stack. This stack totally roved my thoughts on this wrong. I am getting true mid level dose gh results in this affordable, minimal injection, peptide stack. I am thrilled man.

please pm me the source if possible.... looking for a good one.... thanks, mark

Top Bottom