Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH boost from muccuna pruriens

Has anyone got any experience of using muccuna pruriens?

Description:

Mucuna Pruriens (containing L-Dopa)
This herb also known as velvet bean contains the very powerful neurotransmitter pre-cursor L-Dopa (L-Dihydroxyphenylalanine). Mucuna Pruriens has been shown to increase mental alertness and improve coordination. But the main reason an exercising individual would consider this herb would be GH release. You see, L-Dopa is a powerful GH releaser and since mucuna pruriens usually contains about 15% L-Dopa, it can have powerful effects in this regard. As mentioned previously, increasing GH levels can have profound effects on lean body mass and fat loss. This would be a great supplement to take along with Alpha GPC before bed time to maximize GH release during sleep. This can allow for better recovery and recuperation as well as stimulating more muscle growth. This herb may also have some blood sugar regulating properties, but this is not clear yet from the research. An effective dose is 600-700 mg (standardized to 15% L-Dopa) taken about 30 minutes prior to bed time. Alpha Dopa by Pinnacle is a quality product containing a good amount of Mucuna Pruriens.

I took two grams of the 15% extract for about two weeks. I saw no positive effect, but I did get a pretty good gastro-intestinal bleed. This is a side effect that can be encounterd with the use of L-dopa. Absolutely my worst experience with any supplement I have ever tried.

Yeah that stuff is produced by the Sabinsa corporation. In small doses it is unlikely to have any negative effects, but no positive effects either.

Top Bottom