Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forma stanzol

Due to internal order problems I received my forma only today..had to pay 36,51 $ to customs...so my little bottle costs me a total of 115.5 $ !!!!!!! is it normal that the bottle is only filled for 50% ???? :worried:

What country are you living? $25 is about 17euro for shipping which is fuck all really.. the bottles are about half full but they go a long way.. I had the exact same concern as you when I got mine

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

I live in Belgium...the thing that i can't understand is with my first package (that didn't contained what i ordered) i didn't have to pay customs..now that they re-send me the forma i had to pay 36,51 bucks...support from the company was fine but jesus it becomes very expensive that way...they used probably another shipement method...waiting for a respons from company..

bonacris thank you for you answer about my concern about the 50% filled bottle...I applied it today for the first time..nice parfum mmhh

The company resend me a free bottle of forma stanzol and I didn't have to pay any tax this time...I'm very pleased with the support and service...:)

The company resend me a free bottle of forma stanzol and I didn't have to pay any tax this time...I'm very pleased with the support and service...:)

Mr supps is an.awesome company.. I received someone else's order of 4 bottles of forma by mistake.. I offered to send them back but they don't have a tamperproof seal so they couldn't accept it but the mistake was rectified within 5working days and I live in Ireland.. company has a fantastic customer service

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Top Bottom