Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle. here it is

keepnitreal

Stats -
170 lbs 10% (although Im told I look heavier )
4.5 years of training.

pr lifts
bench - 315
squats - 425 before injury
dl - 475 / 485 (hitched back)

This will be my FIRST cycle of any sort. Been a protein creatine multi guy for all these years.

Test e - 12 weeks 500 mg ( Monday morning and Thursday night)
(thinking of kicking with dbol weeks 1-4 @ 20-40 mg, thoughts ?
Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD. will bump to 25 EOD or 12.5 ED if I start to notice gyno ( will probably have letro on hand ) just to play it safe

PCT -weeks 14- 17
clomid
HCGenerate starting week 6 and thru PCT
Forma Stanzol ( probably do it for more than 3 weeks ? )
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa

( PCT seems excessive ? just wanna play it safe)

here are some pictures -
- - http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548605_10150968630363087_1740036116_n.jpg (halfwway though cut)

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527941_10150987066743087_2033925238_n.jpg

decent base ?
help me out bros, any changes you would rec. ? maybe var instead of dbol :p ?

Lookin good aside from all that horseshit on your pic.

Lol anyways, what are you looking to do? Var and dbol are used for two completely different goals bro

Btw pct looks fkn solid. Good job on research! Glad to see someone actually looks around and learns first

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Lookin good aside from all that horseshit on your pic.

Lol anyways, what are you looking to do? Var and dbol are used for two completely different goals bro

haha yeah just wanted to hide my face * shifty eyes*

I wanna bulk with minimal fat gaind and.im aware var is hard to get..but ill ask my links. basicaly lean mass but I dont mind blowing up either any would do for me..ill just diet back down hehe

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Lol well you're a big 170 how tall are you?

And I would say easiest thing to do would be keep it simple. Var if you wanna lean up, dbol if you wanna blow up. You'll gain size regardless because of the test

I applaud your lay out. Man honestly id run just the test. Im not a big fan of a dbol kickstart on your first run. If you built all that with just creatine and multis the test is all you need. In this game use the least you can to make the gains bro. There will be more cycles.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I applaud your lay out. Man honestly id run just the test. Im not a big fan of a dbol kickstart on your first run. If you built all that with just creatine and multis the test is all you need. In this game use the least you can to make the gains bro. There will be more cycles.

Thanks bros. So running a test only lets say. Is my pct excessive ? Some guys would skip HCgenerate and do just clomid and daa. Thoughts ?

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

Hc generate keeps the nuts plump and allows you to ease into pct. I think your pct is perfect bro. The less shutdown you are going in the easier the recovery.

Hc generate keeps the nuts plump and allows you to ease into pct. I think your pct is perfect bro. The less shutdown you are going in the easier the recovery.

This right here bro. You want it to feel like you never came off.

Test only for 12 weeks would be killer for you. Start your pct 2 weeks after your last pin and run it for 4 weeks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

you got great advice from two guys i really respect... i always think anavar is a great ending to a cycle... it really polishes the cycle off nicely... as far as a kickstart... tbol is a nice kicker on more lean gains cycle... helladrol and epistane are also nice kickers...
i definitely recommend running hcgenerate on cycle... you want your pct to be a nice smooth recovery... pct looks great... good luck bro...

Top Bottom