Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride, DHN and DHT

BIGbouncer

We all know by now that Finasteride blocks DHT in the scalp. And we should not use Finasteride while on deca because deca converts to DHN, and Finasteride will make it convert to DHT instead. Well, here is the question:
You have Finasteride as a DHT blocker, what is the big problem about DHN going into DHT when one allready have Finasteride blocking the DHT.....?

Just imagine a test/deca cycle. Everybody say, "do not use Finasteride cuz it makes DHN go into DHT instead". Well, you just get some more DHT(instead of the DHN) wanting to mess upp your hair.. but Finasteride is there to block it.

So why not suggest Finasteride while on deca/test?

This is just a theory, and i guess a couple of finasteride guru's can explain me why i'm wrong, or?

One more thing: Is it the progesteron convertion that makes the drug convert into DHN? It looks like only progesteron drugs are the ones that are being told not to be used together with finasteride.
Fina converts to progesteron, DHN... Why is Fina more bad on the hairline than Deca when both convert to DHN which is known to be pretty easy on the hairline? (I know Fina is more androgen, but the hairlines enemy is DHT which fina does not convert to)

Anyone?

BIGbouncer said:
We all know by now that Finasteride blocks DHT in the scalp.

Finasteride does not 'block' DHT in the scalp. It simply reduces the conversion of testosterone into DHT.

And we should not use Finasteride while on deca because deca converts to DHN, and Finasteride will make it convert to DHT instead.

Finasteride does not convert deca (nandrolone) into DHT. Rather, it will reduce the conversion of nandrolone to DHN.

Well, here is the question: You have Finasteride as a DHT blocker, what is the big problem about DHN going into DHT when one allready have Finasteride blocking the DHT.....?

See above.

Just imagine a test/deca cycle. Everybody say, "do not use Finasteride cuz it makes DHN go into DHT instead".

Everyone is wrong, this is not what happens.

Well, you just get some more DHT(instead of the DHN) wanting to mess upp your hair.. but Finasteride is there to block it.

See above.

So why not suggest Finasteride while on deca/test?

DHT is hard on the hair. Testosterone less so.
Nandrolone is hard on the hair. DHN less so.

Think of the relative strengths of the androgens like this:

Testosterone = DHN
DHT = Nandrolone

Therefore in a test/deca cycle with finasteride, you are decreasing both DHT (which is good) and DHN (which is bad). If you are using alot of test and a small amount of deca, you may wish to include finasteride however.

One more thing: Is it the progesteron convertion that makes the drug convert into DHN? It looks like only progesteron drugs are the ones that are being told not to be used together with finasteride.

Nandrolone does not convert to progesterone really. It acts as a progestin, which means it can attach to and activate the progesterone receptor.

Fina converts to progesteron, DHN... Why is Fina more bad on the hairline than Deca when both convert to DHN which is known to be pretty easy on the hairline? (I know Fina is more androgen, but the hairlines enemy is DHT which fina does not convert to)

Fina doesn't convert to DHN despite what you may have heard. It does not convert to progesterone either.

Thanks for your answer, allthough I've read/heard people say it's not like you wrote(at least not all of it). Hmf.. Always a bunch of opinions which makes me unsecure :)

you guys are just makign things complicated lol.
I have thin hair currently using propecia will do a winny an var cycle now if iuse a low dose of deca at 100mg a week along with propecia and xandrox will ha be enought ot keep the thinign haor from deca since deca will be a low dose or will it still my hair thin out due to deca and propecia?

Top Bottom