Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The final word on fat loss....

Baby Gorilla

Okay. Serious post here.

I'm about 10%BF. However, the abs, hips, "love handle" areas are the most trouble.

I know of Yohmiburn, but I basically want to know the best, drop dead effective, no doubt product(s) you know that will help get that stuff out of there.

Only requirement....it must be LEGALLY available (either in a store or on the web). No skulking about dark alleys or worrying about Customs making a fuss.

There's lots of stuff out there, but no reliable way to know which is snake oil and what actually works. This place is the most reliable source of info I know of.

So, what's your 2 cents?

caloric deficet
cardio
weight training
bromo( solididfies fat loss)
supllements
anti-muscle wasting arsenal

thast it!

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
NYC
ALA
Yohimburn
ECA

nive choice's huck! but i cant touch nyc,eca and yohimburn with a ten foot pole:( anxiety. but none the less a very potent arsenal you laid out there:)

georgie24 said:
caloric deficet
cardio
weight training
bromo( solididfies fat loss)
supllements
anti-muscle wasting arsenal

thast it!

can you elaborate a bit on how the bromo solidifies fat loss?

Customs wont make a fuss about Arimidex and it will astound you with its ways of working on actually what you are talking about-you'll be blown away by the results. Just add it at 1mg EOD to the stacks aforementioned and you will get tremendous results.

Top Bottom