Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina kit MAGIC SOLUTION

Affliction said:
LOL!!! You not only don't need a chemistry background, but math has little to do with it especially if you buy a kit. You could train a monkey to do. Crush pellets-put in solution - wait a few hours - add solution to oil - filter + trenbolone a. Yeah big chem background needed there.:rolleyes:

Strong sarcasm there bud. I see the tren is getting to you.

Yes the process is simple, but the chemistry background comes in handy when working with different chemicals, and practicing sterilization techniques. I dont use the kits, I buy everything in bulk and produce from there. And the method you are advising (crushing; letting pellets dissolve in solution) is stupid. The % yield is around 75-80% if not lower.

bumping old thread

would 5%ba 20%bb be optimal for a desired dose of 150mg ml at 20 ml

im assuming ill be losing 25% here, will be working with 4gms

abolish the weak said:
try the synovex conversion, it'sa little more involved but you get an ass load of prop cheap. and I must have done something right the 2 times I've put it together, because I was hornier than a 10 peckered owl.

Bump! How did you manage the E? Not how did you removed it, but how did your body respond? Supposedly no matter how well you remove it the estroidal always stays.. Some people have to run Nolva at 10mg ED for it.

I'm a bit of a hypothetical chemist, haven't had a chance to follow through but it seems simple.. :rolleyes: :mix:

When it comes to the fina kit... You get a specific amount of "Magic Solution" depending on the amount of finaplex you plan to convert. You also get a lot of oil, most of which you won't use. 2g conversion needs 14.10mL of oil added to the dissolved solution to bring it up to 100mg/mL and 4g conversions need 28.20mL..

Burpees said:
Bump! How did you manage the E? Not how you removed it, but how did your body respond. Supposedly now matter how well you remove it the estroidal always stays.. Some people have to run Nolva at 10mg ED for it.

I'm a bit of a hypothetical chemist, haven't had a chance to follow through but it seems simple.. :rolleyes: :mix:

When it comes to the kit... You get a specific amount of "Magic Solution" depending on the amount of finaplex you plan to convert. You also get a lot of oil, most of which you won't use. 2g conversion needs 14.10mL of oil added to the dissolved solution to bring it up to 100mg/mL and 4g conversions need 28.20mL..

You can salt out the estradiol using NaOH but it also strips the Prop Ester from the Test, leaving TNE. There is some who say what comes in the Synovex kits as the estrogen solubizer is a tertiary base like Sodium Tert butoxide.

The Magic solution in tren kits is just a BA/BB blend similar to what is in all injectables.

I get all my kits from fina flow and find it to be much cheaper than having to order filters ba, bb, eo, gso and other items it all comes with the kit ready to go. they also carry winny kits and other kits for powders.

I agree the only time you need to use more bb is when you are making your solution stronger and need it to stay in solution, you would need more bb.

Top Bottom