Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fascia stertching, my theory with onsite's growth

DangerousGrounds

Fascia stretching can be done with almost any onsite oils clean sterile. The theory is hmmm, analogy say...

The bicep is like say a balloon, can be stretched and hold a lot of oil and blow up like a baseball.

With 3/cc 2 1/2cc (if arm is big enough to hold, mine is) injects every few days (3 to5).

Yes the growth is temporary for a few weeks. It has for me its been pretty much painless after 1st time I heated before to remove BA. used 23ga 1" 1/2 for yrs just went to 25ga 1 1/2".

Anyway, the the fascia stretching beyond what normal weightlifting pump, food ect,ect allows later growth as the fascia has been stretched out and can allow for more muscle growth to grow and stay easier than if not stretched out.

I am a firm believer from experience w/ this.
just my opinion
Fascia stretching can be done with almost any onsite oils clean sterile. The theory is hmmm, analogy say...

The bicep is like say a balloon, can be stretched and hold a lot of oil and blow up like a baseball.

With 3/cc 2 1/2cc (if arm is big enough to hold, mine is) injects every few days (3 to5).

Yes the growth is temporary for a few weeks. It has for me its been pretty much painless after 1st time I heated before to remove BA. used 23ga 1" 1/2 for yrs just went to 25ga 1 1/2".

Anyway, the theory the fascia stretching beyond what normal weightlifting pump, food ect,ect allows later growth as the fascia has been stretched out and can allow for more muscle growth to grow and stay easier than if not stretched out.

just my opinion can be done with almost any onsite oils clean sterile. The theory is hmmm, analogy say...

Anyway, the theory the fascia stretching beyond what normal weightlifting pump, food ect,ect allows later growth as the fascia has been stretched out and can allow for more muscle growth to grow and stay easier than if not stretched out.

just my opinion

2 1/2cc to 3 cc in each bi at good deep location same as tri's.
I used almost any sterile gears, EQ, eth, cyp, sus250, prop, omana, 3 cc's in each every 5 days if too much mgs go with a 50mg EQ or Deca. I never used synthol myself always aas.

Through my experience and friends road tested it has helped many gain a permanent 1" or 2" on arms after yrs of stuck growth or plateau for yrs.

Heating does help IMO with pain. BA evaporates in air as it is a solvent so I do think heating lower temps do take a small degree out to reduce swelling redness and pain

I don't think that there is much difference between what you're doing and using synthol bro only more effective. I am going to pick up some ganabol soon, 50mg/ml to try it out myself.

thate said:
I don't think that there is much difference between what you're doing and using synthol bro only more effective. I am going to pick up some ganabol soon, 50mg/ml to try it out myself.

thank you very true. EQ is a thicker oil and would be good for onsites as it will dispute slower in muscles than say a very thin based oil like sten, prop, ect.

DangerousGrounds said:

thank you very true. EQ is a thicker oil and would be good for onsites as it will dispute slower in muscles than say a very thin based oil like sten, prop, ect.

Prop, winny, & fina are good too. Fina gave me some localized growth on the delts because it breaks down so fast.

Top Bottom