Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAQ Section

We would still get the annoying newbie threads.

"Hey guys I just read in the FAQ that I can drink my winny. Is this true? Just looking for some confirmation. Thanks"

Or

"The FAQ says 'x' but my bro in the gym told me 'y' and now I am not sure what I should do. BTW i am 12 is this too young to start. If it is too young, I have a friend the same age who is going to start anyways so please at least help me tell him what he should do since he is going to start anyway."

Having said that, I do like the idea of the FAQ section, but I dont think it would totallly solve the problem.

i agree that it wouldn't totally solve the problem, but it would help. there are already some faq's that have been posted and need to be made available and easily accessible to newbies. karma your way.

Alot of other boards have very informative stickies. Although alot of those boards are also free. I guess paying to find info would be a goods way to get money. Although you can just skip to those boards for real good real quick info and then come back here and discuss your new found knowledge.

I don't know if this is the direction you're thinking about going but I'd be willing to donate some bandwidth if you guys want to put together some FAQ's on the prevailing thoughts of EF.

I kinda think it would be nice to have some more content on EF than just the boards. But that would probably change George's whole business model.

I guess linking to some content on another site isn't much different than just linking to some threads already on the board, but I figured I'd put it out there in case anyone has any other ideas similiar and want some bandwidth. Like maybe a juice blog...

Top Bottom