Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake Yellow top Deca lot #395304 and Fake schering Primo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkz31998

lot#11081A is being sold by GENXXL.com I had the primo and deca tested
at SRCS labs.

These guys are sellling fake gear and now that It is out in the open, are trying to bullshit their way of of it. They say the lab reports I have are fake. They are not fake. Their gear is fake. The lab report is authentic. If you have any gear you purchased form GENXXL, have it tested yourself and see.

Email me at [email protected] if you would like a copy of the test results.

Usually I'd say to ask a mod before posting this...but a scammer is a scammer, looks like you've got a solid case. Never heard of that website though...porobably should have ran a source check on them. Oh well...live and learn

Can you post the srcs lab reports? Post them as an attachment? I am happy when good bros shed some light on a scammer, however, I would like to see those lab results you have. There should be a labe report number which can be verified with SRCS if any one claims the test is a fake. I mean if you did not create a brand new handle to post this, we could probably believe you without seeing the result. If you need help posting the result then email them to me: [email protected] and I will post the attachment for you.

Peace

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Can you post the srcs lab reports? Post them as an attachment? I am happy when good bros shed some light on a scammer, however, I would like to see those lab results you have. There should be a labe report number which can be verified with SRCS if any one claims the test is a fake. I mean if you did not create a brand new handle to post this, we could probably believe you without seeing the result. If you need help posting the result then email them to me: [email protected] and I will post the attachment for you.

Peace

Very true.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

Peace
Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom