Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eq/sust Stack Why Is It So Popular?

Keeping gains is a matter of coming off correctly, with HCG,Clomid, and your diet...Equ and Deca are often stacked with sus, but Equ is preferred...Primobolan is one of the best for keeping gains however you must cycle off, use clomid and keep your protien high to keep your gains

Another reason is that both convert to estrogen, which is easy to control. Eq is a slow worker and puts on quality muscle. Test should be the base of any cycle, because of is safety and solid results.

I choose eq over deca in this cycle because deca converts to progesterone and if signs of gyno come into play, it would be hard to tell which drug is causing it. The eq/trest stack can be controled very easily.

Because everyone is afraid of deca all of a sudden. Even people who have never touched it in their lives fear it now. At one point it was considered one of the safest drugs out there. I have no idea why the public opinion has changed...

I'm currently on Deca and i think it is good steroid! It has given me good strenght gains without sides.

I will do test cycle on august and i will use Eq instead of Deca, because i can use proscra with it. I'm just so paranoid about my hari that i wannebe on the safe road.

Top Bottom