Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane facts

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Epistane is a powerful prohormone that compares to winstrol, but how would you cycle it? In this article by Roy Simpson, he goes over everything from A-Z about epistane:
https://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-epistane-methylepitiostanol/

epistane-ironmaglabs.jpg

Really in-depth article. I love epistane personally. It is a nice dry compound that when used correctly can be a benefit to a cycle. Not everyone responds great to it but I really liked it. I haven't used it in years but you can still find a lot of UGL carrying it now (since the PH ban).

i was not a fan of it whatsoever... all it did was increase my liver enzymes terribly even with strong protection and it just never came close to tbol or winstrol but the article itself is excellent and well written... its always a blessing to have countless amounts of information at your fingertips

Sadly, Epistane and all the other good pro-hormones are now illegal after the 2014 pro-hormone ban. They are pretty hard to come by now a days. A few underground labs carry them but it's pretty uncommon.

Top Bottom