Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

e-gold and customer to customer transefer

Retards shouldn't order drugs online.

If you are engaging in illicit internet activities, you should be doing it in the safest way possible. Not walking into a camera monitored store like WU and getting your image on tape and fingerprints on everything, not making your source go out in public to pick up these funds and get on tape. You should not be sending cash in the mail, especially during the holidays when postal workers are apt to take it as a donation. And for those of you that use credit cards, you're digging your own graves.

Egold is so rediculously simple if you can READ. I hate to get on guys about this, but really, the only people who don't understand how to use egold are the guys who look at a page of type and say "I can't read all this, I'll just go ask someone how to do it."

Simple instructions...

1. go to www.e-gold.com and open an account. You'll get an email with your account number. Save that email.

2. Go to one of the following sites

www.goldage.net
www.thebullionexchange.com

3. Follow their instructions to either send a moneyorder or make a direct deposit into a wells fargo or bank of america.

4. Within a couple days your egold account will be funded. Sign on your egold account and transfer funds to your source.

It's simple, safe, and eliminates the chance of a source gettin popped for receiving too many cash payment or getting their WU info flagged for illegal activity.

bigtravis said:
you know. call me stupid but the whole e-gold thing has me so pissed. you go to their site and it is so difficult to figure out for the person who is new to it. not meaning to hijack this thread but how the hell do you pay with e-gold or in other words how do you get the money to them. i've got so many people asking me this. can't see how e-gold cannot simplify the proccess.
as for the bullion exchange they are the ones who buy the gold and send you your money when you need it from what i understand.

I 2cd that

want to make it more complex??..im reading about guys who open mutliple accounts
just to cover their tracks when they are funding accounts

i think the issue is the fact that there are 3 parties involved..

you
e-gold
and the middleman between you and e-gold..i.e bullion

Top Bottom