Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosing/Timing of Forma in the summer months (i.e. tanning, swimming, etc.)

Liesofautumn1

1) With the summer months coming around, what's a good rule of thumb on waiting to go tanning/sun bathing with forma?

2) How long should you wait before going swimming or showering after applying forma?

3) Will forma interact with sunscreen? Anything to look out (i.e. ingredients,etc) for in tanning oils/sunscreens/lotions as to not cause a reaction?

1) With the summer months coming around, what's a good rule of thumb on waiting to go tanning/sun bathing with forma?

2) How long should you wait before going swimming or showering after applying forma?

3) Will forma interact with sunscreen? Anything to look out (i.e. ingredients,etc) for in tanning oils/sunscreens/lotions as to not cause a reaction?

i would wait at the minimum 3 hours before going swimming or showering after applying forma... tanning and sunscreen is not an issue... i wouldn't mix tanning lotion with it or anything like that but if you dose forma in the morning and then put on tanning lotion in the afternoon, its not going to cause any problems...

Top Bottom