x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Deca and Testosterone from Urologist, now I want to add Dianabol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deca and Testosterone from Urologist, now I want to add Dianabol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello Been on 600 test weekly and 300 Deca weekly for months through my urologists so itís legal and safe. I get blood work every 3-4 months and Iím always good. I wanna do dbol, how much and long should I take it considering what Iím currently on??? I eat pretty clean and train 5-6 days week heavy and high reps at times. Iím 5 8Ē 168lbs and my goal is to get to 175-80 with bout 8% body fat.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Deca and Testosterone from Urologist, now I want to add Dianabol

Hello

Been on 600 test weekly and 300 Deca weekly for months through my urologists so itís legal and safe. I get blood work every 3-4 months and Iím always good.

I wanna do dbol, how much and long should I take it considering what Iím currently on???

I eat pretty clean and train 5-6 days week heavy and high reps at times. Iím 5 8Ē 168lbs and my goal is to get to 175-80 with bout 8% body fat.

Re: Deca and Testosterone from Urologist, now I want to add Dianabol

Quote Quote posted by Centurion_ View Post
    Hello

Been on 600 test weekly and 300 Deca weekly for months through my urologists so itís legal and safe.
    lol what? Why is a piss tract doctor prescribing steroids?

If I were you I wouldn't touch dbol.

Quote Quote posted by Zinergy View Post
    lol what? Why is a piss tract doctor prescribing steroids?

If I were you I wouldn't touch dbol.
    Did you know that cypionate or deca arenít just use by bodybuilders or athletes? Cypionate is also prescribed to men that suffer from low testosterone, sex drives, low energy etc and Deca for strengthening the joints. Yeah you can benefit from them by gaining muscles but thereís other benefits.

Did you know that cypionate or deca arenít just use by bodybuilders or athletes? Cypionate is also prescribed to men that suffer from low testosterone, sex drives, low energy etc and Deca for strengthening the joints. Yeah you can benefit from them by gaining muscles but thereís other benefits.

You don't have to sell me, I already know the benefits of different steroids.

You're being prescribed steroids from a doctor that doesn't specialize in hormones, and you're also being given 10x the recommended dose of steroid hormone, just realize this is not what I would call safe.

Did you know what a urologist is?

''Patients may be referred to a urologist if their physician suspects they may need treatment for a condition relating to bladder, urethra, ureters, kidneys, and adrenal glands. In men, urologists treat disorders related to the epididymis, penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, and the testes.''

Typically it's an endocrinologist that specializes in hormones. Hence why the member asked

you are running too much gear bro prescribed or not

your doctor is a moron and only cares about $$$$

what you are doing is NOT SAFE!

i guarantee your heart values will get worse and worse on that.. blast for 12-16 weeks then you need to go back to cruising for 32 weeks. don't take your health for granted
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

High or not is your personal opinion. I get blood work done every 3-4 months by him and general doc and so far everything is normal. Iíve been on/off for few hrs and I gotten nothing but benefits. Maybe down the road some issues my arise and Iíll face them when they come. I get the concern here and thatís why I was asking bout dbol. I know the effects and benefits just wanted to know from others that might have used it. If I do decide it will be a one cycle only and not planning on re-cycling. Thanks

High or not is your personal opinion. I get blood work done every 3-4 months by him and general doc and so far everything is normal. Iíve been on/off for few hrs and I gotten nothing but benefits. Maybe down the road some issues my arise and Iíll face them when they come. I get the concern here and thatís why I was asking bout dbol. I know the effects and benefits just wanted to know from others that might have used it. If I do decide it will be a one cycle only and not planning on re-cycling. Thanks
    A few hours?

In your first post you state you're on 900mg a week and have been for MONTHS. Now, as you can check for yourself, NO UROLOGIST prescribes 900mg a week in our experience. The low range is 100, mid (normal) range 200 and upper range (rare) for TRT is 300mg a week. Please google typical TRT levels to prove this to yourself.

So it's not just our opinion but fact. And you wanna add dbol to that.

If you know the effects and benefits where do you think that info on the benefits etc came from? Other users. Same for us.

So when Steve says the doc is only interested in Dollars he's correct because it's not normal to have no issues if you're on for months. It's not normal to get a script for 900mg a week and we know, from the same info you have that adding dbol to the months you've been on to date is not gonna be good.

SMH clearly the hrs was a typo. Yes 900 combine. Now enough dealing with you cause clearly you just going on and on about how bad this urologist is. If you got a Medical PHD then advice. Now anyone else can shine in with self experiences on dbol or the cycle that Iím on.

The recommended dosage of dbol is 30mg/day. It's a liver toxic oral steroid so you don't want to run it longer then 4-6 weeks.

I would use a good liver aid supplement with the dbol since its a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. The board sponsor n2bm.com makes a really good product called n2guard. Check that out