Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca sustanon stack?!

A great and solid first cycle for sure. You will get great gains and strength. Run your sus a little higher than your deca. If your sus is 300 and deca 200 run it 300/200 which I think is PLENTY for a very first cycle or if your like so many others and want to go higher go 600/400 but again you could get great gains from 1cc every 5 days of each. I'm a believer in 12 weeks for this cycle. Eat fairly clean which if your 9% truly then your already eating ok.

HE'S 20 YEARS OLD! Don't be giving advice to this kid about aas. What is going on lately with all the 20- 23 yr old kids looking and also giving advice about cycles?!?! The reason I joined this board before all the others was because of the level heads of the members here. They were the most knowledgeable and rational and it wasn't just a free for all. To the op do yourself and your future penis and balls and hormone levels a favor and wait 10 years before you cycle. I know you won't but don't come back here in 6 months saying you can't get it up. Your lack of knowledge is evident with ordering 1 months worth of sustanon to start and deca on top of that.

Top Bottom