Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dan Green cycle

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
Dan Green is a popular powerlifter. He has some of the biggest world records. In this article, we discuss his world records and his cycles:
https://www.evolutionary.org/dan-green-steroids

Dan-Green-steroids.jpg

it is interesting his training style vs. what a bodybuilder would do especially leading up to a show. he is more concerned with the amount of weight moved and reducing his body weight down to make weight vs. how his body looks and manipulating body weight down.

i think this concept is over a lot of peoples heads and causes them to fail when they try powerlifting or bodybuilding. they are NOT going to be the same training or diets. very different but not in the way people assume.

I haven't heard of this guy before but he has some impressive records.

I find it interesting that a guy lifting so heavy and competing still likes to go to bed hungry.

I honestly never heard of the guy until now but I just checked out his instagram. Seems like a really smart guy. He has the physique and lifts to back it.

I really like this training program. Very well laid out. I am thinking about doing something similar for my off season -

Monday: Back squats, low and high bar
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: Front Squats
Thursday: Military press, dumbbell press. with arms done afterward
Friday: Deadlifts, block pulls and deficits with very few pulls off the floor
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Bench Press, pause bench, speed bench, wide and close grip

Only thing I plan on adding (because my goal is bodybuilding) is some additional direct arm and ab work

I do both powerlifting and bodybuilding, and Dan Green is well known amongst powerifters. Dude is a beast. I personally think, strength and muscle size is more relative than what people think. Once you max out your mind muscle connection, getting stronger is the only way to grow. The only thing that changes that dynamic is introducing things like GH and insulin. That's just my thoughts though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom