Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d-bol and vascularity?

stackndeca

does d-bol increase vascularity alot because im pretty vascular and i dont want to look like a complete juice monkey?

I wouldn't think that it would due to it's water retention properties, but I will bump this for you for a vet to answer.

Joker

Even for people that do not hold water, dbol will make you look flat and a bit bloated. It is the total opposite of the vascular look.

D-bol causes too much water retention to make you look vascular....I took Taraxatone and it helped a bunch...Fina will help 100% also...

Good Luck

What about D-bol with Liquidex? I would think you would get the best of D-bol without the water bloat. I will know this first hand very soon.

I'm on ref-b right now (liquid dbol) and I'm getting vascular, but I really don't hold any water on dbol. Lucky I guess.

2Thick said:
Even for people that do not hold water, dbol will make you look flat and a bit bloated. It is the total opposite of the vascular look.

im with 2thick on that one maybe anavars will enchance more vascularity.

The_Eviscerator said:
What about D-bol with Liquidex? I would think you would get the best of D-bol without the water bloat. I will know this first hand very soon.

Most of dbol's beneficial properties are related to its ability to add water (b/c that is where the strength comes from).

Crap! I was a balloon with D-Bol.....Shrunk right up after I stopped it......Wish I had your genetics, Pat.

Joker

Top Bottom