Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle tips on test/primo/dbol

aqux

Hi!
Im thinking about doing a 12 week cycle, but are not totally sure how i want to do it. My thoughts now are:

Week 1-5 30mg per day of dbol
Week 1-4 250mg test every 5. day
Week 5-12 250mg every monday and 250mg every thursday
Week 6-12 250mg every monday and 250mg every thursday

Week 14-16 Pct = Nolva 40-30-20-20

I was actually going to have proviron from week 2-6 to avoid to much bloat/dryer and keep my shbg levels down, but I couldnt get a hand on in. But I have one package of arimidex. Should I use a small dose of arimidex when taking dbol or should I first try and see, and just use it if nececarry? Im also open for changes in my 12 week setup. Should I take HCG in the end of the cycle for better recovery, or is it not nececarry?

This is my first trying dbol and primo. The cycle I`ve tried before are: Turinabol only cycle (6weeks) and Test + winstrol cycle (12week).

Dbol is a very estrogenic compound. You certainly want to use an AI when running it. I would use 0.5mg of arimidex EOD when using the dbol.

You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. You also need a much better PCT. 2 weeks of nolvaex is not NEAR Sufficient for a PCT.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Hi!

Tnx for the response. Im sorry, i ofc meant week 14-18 with nolvadex. And yes, I also have bought in arimidex in case. but I should use it anyway when using dbol? Should i stop using the adex after week 5 then? and what about estrogenic rebound? is that something I should worry about during the rest of the cycle or post?

Im trying to get my hands on aromasin to use it in pct, but I dont think I can. I was thinking about using hcg in week 10-12. Is that good? And at what doses should I take them?

I cant get my hands on serms where I live and I dont want to take the chance of importing it, as it is illegal.

I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com sarms1.com and n2bm.com

All 3 companies ship internationally

This is the reason there is that golden rule in steroid cycling - have all of your ancillaries and PCT on hand before even starting a cycle. During the cycle you can experience all these logistic issues, which will only result in you not having your ancillaries while using steroids, and the consequent side effects.

Steve is absolutely right. You need to have everything on hand before starting a steroid cycle........that includes all PCT and supports.

Top Bottom