Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clebuterol

XTC_UK

OK, ive done some reaserch and basically it says that this can spare muscle while also making u bigger...now , has anyone used it themselves ,perhaps on its own and what were da effects????

Just got some myself bro, havent actually tried it yet but when I do, I will be putting it in with three other A.S's and at a dose of 4 aday for 14 days then taking a 14 day break before doing the same at 5 aday.
I get what you are saying about the muscle growth, personally I wouldnt expect to get muscle gains from just taking clen alone, its a anti catabolic so you certainly will only lose a very small amount of muscle if any when you use it. From what I hear the sides are minimal if you contain your doseage's.

As just mentioned, clen is highly anticatabolic. That is its best feature. It will help you keep more of your gains after a cycle and it will prevent muscle loss when trying to lose fat.

Using it by itlsef will just help you lose fat while keeping your LBM (if you do a lot of cardio).

i`ve just started clen for the reasons 2thick mentioned im doing 4 for two days then two days off then repeat.:rolleyes:

Well what is the best way to take them 2 day on and 2 days off or 2weeks on 2weeks off(with eca stack on the off weeks). Well? Anybody got a good answer for this? Hmmm?

Top Bottom