Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC-1295 dosage question

coxman

I am currently running IGF-1 R3 50 mcgs daily for 5 weeks (just started)..have access to CJC-1295. I would like to start the CJC but I am unsure of the dosage/frequency. Anyone know about this stuff?

where'd you buy it from? th guys over at innovative-research will tell you how to use it if you bought it from them.

its a 2mg or 1mg bottle?

If its 2mg, reconstitutde with 2cc's BW, and shoot to the 50 mark on the insuline syrine once per week. dosage with cjc is once per 7 days and between 500mcg and 1000mcg per week.

almost-pro said:
its a 2mg or 1mg bottle?

If its 2mg, reconstitutde with 2cc's BW, and shoot to the 50 mark on the insuline syrine once per week. dosage with cjc is once per 7 days and between 500mcg and 1000mcg per week.

its 2mg bottle so thats 2000 mcgs total right? so if its 2mg bottle reconstituted with 2ccs of bw, how many mcgs in contained in the 50 mark of the slin syringe?

there are 1000mcgs in 2mg. if u are using a 1cc 100iu slin pin its easy to figure out. the 50 mark would be 500mcgs.

I'm a trauma nurse and need to run these calculations all the time and fairly quickly. I have an easy way of doing it. Take the dosage that you want(500mcg) divided by the dosage that you have total in the vial 2000mcg and multiply that by the total dilution amont in the vial (2ml), this will give you what you should be drawing up in the slin pin = .50ml = 50units

GREAT INFO!

can you give an assist on mixing and dosing:
mgf
hexcrelin
ghrp-6

sitting on this stuff for a while, can't get any help!

thanks

I'm a trauma nurse and need to run these calculations all the time and fairly quickly. I have an easy way of doing it. Take the dosage that you want(500mcg) divided by the dosage that you have total in the vial 2000mcg and multiply that by the total dilution amont in the vial (2ml), this will give you what you should be drawing up in the slin pin = .50ml = 50units

That's good info.

CJC-1295 w/o DAC is the only one I would run. And I would dose it at 1mcg/kg bodyweight, 3 times a day.

You can pick up a bottle or 2 from ExtremePeptide.net HERE.

Top Bottom