Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I drink Stanazolic Injectable Winstrol????

I've heard this for years....
I still say no... even if you could, it's going to trash your liver...

Plus, if you could drink winny? Then why not everything else???Theoretically I could make a decca and test as a fat-free salad dressing if that was the case :smash:

It is c-17aa and shares the exact same molecular structure as the tablets,so yes,it will work fine via the oral route.

TheRide-Deca and test are non c-17aa,so they are destroyed by liver enzymes on first pass.The alkylates such as liquid d-bol and winstrol are designed to withstand enzymatic destruction.

ya you can drink it. The first time I used Winny I just shot it but the second time I ran it all the shots where getting to me so I just took a shot one day and squirted it in my mouth the next day and I got just as good results that I got the first time..

Hey Scout 420 Question 4 ya. When you were alternating the shots and the drinkin of the winny. What did you dring the winny with?
Or did you just shoot it in your mouth and swallow? Just curious.

TheRide said:
I've heard this for years....
I still say no... even if you could, it's going to trash your liver...

Plus, if you could drink winny? Then why not everything else???Theoretically I could make a decca and test as a fat-free salad dressing if that was the case :smash:

EEEEEK!!!! SO, according to your "theory" Dbol and Anadrol don't work either. As Huck said, Stanazolol (Winstrol or any other of its names) is a 17AA compound and can be taken orally. I wish I had a dollar for every time this question has been asked. I would do a little more reading and research before offering up any "theories".

Also, a SEARCH on say "Drinking Winny" could probably give the answer to this question a thousand times.

i think cause of TheRide 's horrible advise he should be banned LOL. really that was the worst reply ever. it is the same effect on the liver drink it or not. TheRide needs to go do some more research before giving any advise.

Top Bottom