Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can excess drinking reduce livers ability to process orals?

Would someone's liver who drinks a lot (average college kid) be less able to process orals i.e. anavar, hence getting less results? should i tell my buddy that ttokkyo and captian morgan aren't both in the anabolic business, or does it not matter?

If I did AS in college I would definately be dead now!!!

Depends what youre taking and how much, Drinking puts streess on youre liver by itself, combine that with dbols and you are taking risks you shoulnt..

Decide what you want to do get shitfaced or do AS an get big...

A beer its ok but college ? Back in my cllege days I used to drinks up to 15 drinks sometimes more.... If I'd taken roids then my liver would be gone ...... Oral roids = stop drinking.

Alright, I know that orals plus alcohol is bad on your liver (I'm not sure about anavar though because I don't believe it's a 17).

My question though was: Will drinking a lot reduce the effectiveness of said roid by making the liver unable to process it all?

Drinking dehydrates you, youre muscles need water to grow, water delivers nutrients to them..

Also I have heard of Alchohol produces a catabolic effect in youre body where muscles are being broken down...

Hello-or course DRINKING will inhibit the functions of the liver and any gains,
ah duh,

If you want to drink then get of the gear and out of the gym and go to the f***king bar!

Why can’t people simply stay of the booze, g, e and all the other wimp-ass shit for a simple 8 weak cycle?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANAVAR is a 17 AA.
Do a little more reasearch and you will see this.
It is not as liver toxic as Anadrol, Halo, D-bol, and the others.
However, you should under no circumstances drink heavy while on.
Bodybuilding is rooted in sacrifice ie; diet, training, pain.
Putting the drinks down for 6-8 weeks should not be to diffucult.
Good Luck
M.D

speaking as a confirmed boozer in my younger days. u just cant and shouldnt do both.

boozing negates the good work.

booze: cuts down on testosterone in blood stream, dehydrates u, stops r.e.m sleep, turns to fat and stresses ur liver to fuck, oh and u fuck ugly girls

why do it in the middle of a cycle.

I agree totally that you should avoid drinking and other rec drugs as much as possible while on, and if I was the one taking the anavar I wouldn't be! Like I said my buddy is taking ttokkyo var for the first time and saying that he hasn't noticed that much in the way of strength yet, and I know that he drinks a lot so I decided to ask for him. Then again he hasn't ever stopped drinking on his past cycles and the guy is pretty fuckin big, only difference is that this is his first oral, that's why i'm asking.

I'll admit to drinking on the weekends while cycling myself, but I know personally my gains would be a hell of a lot better if I didn't so I'm avoiding it on this cycle.

Top Bottom