Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BLOOD WORK

My Supp= Roids!

I GOT MY BLOOD RESULTS BACK FROM THE DOC.......IVE BEEN CLEAN FOR 2 MONTHS, STARTING NEXT WEEK AND A WOUNDERFUL COUPLE OF CYCLES.

ANYWAY, MY TSH= 0.78 (0.35-5.5 IS NORMAL) ALSO TESTOSTERONE 323 (300-1194 IS NORMAL), GIVEN THE FACT THAT I AM RELATIVELY LOW IN BOTH, YOU WOULD THINK A PRESCRIPTION WOULD BE IN ORDER TO BRING ME UP A BIT, HUH? NO DICE, DOC'S A CHUMP.

DO ANY OF YOU KNOW A GOOD DOC IN SACRAMENTO AREA THAT WILL POSSIBLY DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

you should have a free testosterone done..you had a total test which is within normal limits...its the free test that counts

THE TOTAL TEST I GUESS. INCLUDES THE FREE TEST AS WELL?

I WILL CALL HIM TODAY AND EXPLAIN MY CONCERNS AND ASK FOR A FREE TEST.

HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT ASKING (LOW SEX DRIVE , YADA YADA)
?

Tell the doc that you are always depressed and that you've noticed a big decrease in libido. He will test you for free testosterone levels and probally prescribe you AndroGel. It worked for me.

------------------
My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion, destroy my enemy and move on without any kind of hesitation at all.
-Schwarzenegger

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.

Top Bottom