Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Jon here, I'm New on the Board, and here's Greeting the new brotherhood

LIVN_LARGE

I just signed on as a member for this board, and I wanted to say hello to all. I'
d also like to give a shout out to my family and friends that are here from the old Bolex. It's been a few years bros, but it's good to be back, and I hope to hear from ya if ya catch this thread. I'm looking forward to utilizing the board and prospering in my goals with the info I can gain here, the new friends I hope to gain, and the old friends and family I get to reunite with.

LIVN_LARGE said:
I just signed on as a member for this board, and I wanted to say hello to all. I'
d also like to give a shout out to my family and friends that are here from the old Bolex. It's been a few years bros, but it's good to be back, and I hope to hear from ya if ya catch this thread. I'm looking forward to utilizing the board and prospering in my goals with the info I can gain here, the new friends I hope to gain, and the old friends and family I get to reunite with.

Welcome on board LL!

Good to meet you all. The board is already growing on me. I love the added touch of T & A pics with the signatures. Keep the greets coming bros.

Top Bottom