Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beligas test e 300 pip

I’m currently running a test e only cycle for my first cycle back in a few years and I’m experiencing quite a bit more pip with Beligas pharma test e 300 than I was with Dragon pharma test e 250. I’m running it at 600mg a week split into twice a week 300 mg injections. Could the problem be just the higher concentration of test? Has anybody else noticed this from using Beligas test?

the brands from domestic supply have barely any if not zero PIP

check out ZPHC, alpha pharma and balkan. those are my favorites

I’m currently running a test e only cycle for my first cycle back in a few years and I’m experiencing quite a bit more pip with Beligas pharma test e 300 than I was with Dragon pharma test e 250. I’m running it at 600mg a week split into twice a week 300 mg injections. Could the problem be just the higher concentration of test? Has anybody else noticed this from using Beligas test?

bro naps no problem, no PIP unless yo possy

Different oils differemt carriers. Its normal. Nothing to worry about. Just switch spots

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Remember that the higher the concentration, the higher the PIP.. several things can play factors here, as well as quality or carrier oils used... for the most trusted and best quality out there stick with Domestic Supply

Could be the higher concentration, could be that test P has a reputation for more PIP, could be the quality of the gear. Really hard to say.

Top Bottom