Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner cycle..little tense

ativish

My Plan
Week 1-10 500mg Test E
Week 3-12 12.5mg Aromasin (EOD)
Week 13-16 20mg/50mg Nolva and Clomid (ED)

looks good???

also ED

Cobadex (multivitamin) 1 tab
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 1 tab
Shellcal (Calcium+D3) 1 tab
LimeCee (Vitamin C) 1 tab
Liv52 4 tabs 2morning/2Evening
Ashwagandha 1 tab bedtime

How does it looks? I am 35 and decent lifter :qt:

your cycle is fine but your PCT is non existant. a SERM only pct was good in 1988.. today we are in the year 2016

you definately should be using a strong T booster. i recommend hcgenerate, and consider ostarine too because it will help stop muscle wasting

Your cycle itself looks good - however you want to start the aromasin on day 1 of your cycle. You DONT want to wait until week 3 to start it. Run the aromasin on weeks 1 - 12.

The biggest problem with your planned cycle lay out is your PCT. The old school 2 SERM PCT is not optimal at all. WhAt you want to run after your steroid cycle is the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. It will ensure you keep all the gains you made on your cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers. I explain the perfect PCT protocol in depth and why its the optimal PCT protocol to run after a steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGWtlKVEmw

Overall cycle looks really good. I would start your aromasin from day 1 of your cycle though. As soon as you inject testosterone into your body it starts working. This means that it starts aromatizing as well. Definitely run a more thorough PCT. I recommend the perfect PCT that was linked above.

My Plan
Week 1-10 500mg Test E
Week 3-12 12.5mg Aromasin (EOD) You should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to prevent estrogen related problems, and not just deal with them once they take place.
Week 13-16 20mg/50mg Nolva and Clomid (ED) This PCT protocol is rather weak - you need to run a more comprehensive PCT if you want to keep the gains made on cycle and have a smoother recovery.

looks good???

also ED

Cobadex (multivitamin) 1 tab
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 1 tab
Shellcal (Calcium+D3) 1 tab
LimeCee (Vitamin C) 1 tab
Liv52 4 tabs 2morning/2Evening
Ashwagandha 1 tab bedtime

How does it looks? I am 35 and decent lifter

All in all, it looks good, but you need to do minor adjustments as I have suggested you to do above.

Top Bottom