Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is anyone on here a bjj/mma fighter or wrestler and has done an anavar only cycle?

links1979

Looking for personal experiences in relation to those sports. I'm trying to decide whether to take it during the competition season or the during the off season depending on its affect on cardio.

On this board from what I found searching most said there wasn't a bad impact, but I didn't notice any sport specific people who were doing a var only cycle. I've done some research on other boards for endurance athletes and they were talking about how bad it affected their cardio. Thanks.

I have been training in BJJ for many years. i dont know if it was the t-bol or the var, but i got the worst fucking back cramps when doing any cardio over any extended amount of time. After rolling for 10-15 minutes, i would have the worst back cramps ever. NOt like d-bol back pumps, but actual debilitating back cramps. I stopped the shit and dont run either anymore due to this. Give it a shot yourself, my experience may have been unique. Stay away from tren also.

Var could be good for you, if you are looking to add strength, without alot of weight gain. But, it can have a negative impact on your cardio and supress your appetite.

It improved my cardio and recovery, especially between rounds. 30mg/ed max. But I know many people who say it indeed messed up their cardio instead...

Last cycle I did have a viscous calf cramp while trying to finish an armbar. It went on and off for 5 minutes of hell. Don't know if it's related to the var, but I suspect it.

Taurine is supposed to help.

I don't compete anymore , but I have boxed, wrestled, and still do BJJ.
If I get your ass on the ground.... :qt: :evil: :qt: :evil: It's OVER!

Back pumps can sometimes get me while mowing the lawn!!! It's usually dose related. Everyone is differant, but some of the worst pumps for me come from Tbol. Var not so much. I would lower dose and take potassium and taurine. Also do some stretching.

For fighting, the best AAS is Halo. It is pretty toxic, but if you only run it for 3-4 weeks you will recover quickly. As in before a fight. 10-20mg/ED is all you need. Halo makes you stronger and meaner then anything else out there except maybe PCP. Do some research,then decide for yourself.

Re: Is anyone on here a bjj/mma fighter or wrestler and has done an anavar only cycle

No exp w Tbol but 1500 is right, steer clear of tren while on the mat.

Re: Is anyone on here a bjj/mma fighter or wrestler and has done an anavar only cycle

halfcenturian said:
I don't compete anymore , but I have boxed, wrestled, and still do BJJ.
If I get your ass on the ground.... :qt: :evil: :qt: :evil: It's OVER!

Back pumps can sometimes get me while mowing the lawn!!! It's usually dose related. Everyone is differant, but some of the worst pumps for me come from Turanabol. Anavar - oxandrolone - not so much. I would lower dose and take potassium and taurine. Also do some stretching.

For fighting, the best anabolic androgenic steroids is Halo. It is pretty toxic, but if you only run it for 3-4 weeks you will recover quickly. As in before a fight. 10-20mg/ED is all you need. Halo makes you stronger and meaner then anything else out there except maybe PCP. Do some research,then decide for yourself.

haha. I'm with you. I boxed first, then wrestled and bjj. Had a friend take me down and choke me out when I thought it was all about hands. Now i'm a brown under a gracie. I think I'm going to move up to light heavyweight so that I don't have so many fights every comp. I might do the var before my comps, move up in weight then fight. I'm scared of halo

i wrestled for a year, then went into the military. did some kickboxing in the military, then got out and found a great group of guys that roll under Julio Fernandez (former Top-Team member). I played football in college and did mma during the summers. i was never able to fight at my true fighting weight, 205, due to me playing ball in college.....i needed the weight. so i went to a few naga competitions here and there and fought the big boys.....but at 245 I was the lightest guy in the division.

as far as cycling goes, i got ripped as hell when i was rolling during the summers and was on a little test and winny. i'm sure var would be a great compound to run during mma training.

~Alc

Don't fear the Halo bro. I'm a blue under a Gracie school (they move you up slow!!!) I think if you can handle BJJ, you can handle, Halo. BJJ a Great MA.

Side bar - If you can Box, and know BJJ or Judo... you can kick most anyones ass.... Fuck Karate.

Top Bottom