Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Experiece Hairloss With Winny Depot Eod?

what is the safest besides deca, I HEARD WINNY IS THE SECOND SAFEST? WHAT IF U USE ROGAINE, SPIRONOLACTONE, NIZORAL 2%, AND SAW PALMETTO?

I'm on 2 week of Deca/Winny cycle now. I fear also hairloss like hell,(only side effect i wreally fear) altough i dont know if or not i'n prone to it. Hopefully not. Well i havent seen any problems for this day. I'm starting Winny on week 5. I will oreder Minoxidil and Spirolactone from Minoxidil.com . They should be fine with any steroids and i also use Nizoral. Spirolactone is probably best choice for steroid user's because you can use it with any drug and when used topically there is no systematic side effects. It should stop the hairloss from Winny, but then again nothing is sure or carenteed.

If i'm starting to loose my hair because Winny i stop to taking it immediately. I recommenede you to do the same and stop asking million times that same guestion. I have seen you posting about this thing so many times. I know how you feel bro. If you take Deca/Winny Spirolactone you should be just fine, if not quit it. simply as hell.

if your going to lose it lose it no point worrying about it.and if your that concerned about hair loss you shouldnt be doing roids;)

Top Bottom