Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Test/HGH cycle

Faenya

So I searched online for a few of these threads to see what people had to say about this particular stack, and got some information, but am about to order so want to fill in the particulars before deciding and doing so (which is tomorrow)

So far, I've only ever done hgh and very short cycles of anavar. I'm starting out on 3ius of hgh this time around, since at 5 and 6 ius I definitely had some side effects. I've also started anavar about 2 weeks ago at 50mg daily, and will start adding in the test tomorrow or Wednesday at 250mg a week. I will probably up to 4iu of hgh once finished with the test/anavar. I'm 34, 5'10 194 and about 14% bf. I'd like to get down to 185-190 while also building muscle and strength. Worked out on and off for 10 years, and when in the gym have a good diet.

My questions are basically, what would be the best test to use with this stack? Does it even really matter? I'm starting at 250 because I've never done test, and don't want to get carried away on my first cycle, especially since stacking it with hgh and anavar already. I will have arimidex on hand, and 30 tabs of clomid for PCT.

As far as arimidex, do people generally use it as a preventative? I've read some people who do, but at 250mg a week I wasn't sure how necessary it really would be. Also as far as the clomid, it is generally started a day or two after your last test shot/anavar correct? for 2-3 weeks?

Thanks

anyone have some input?

Yes your doing it backwards, for sure you should start the hgh first 2-3 months to get it working its best. Than add test for weeks 1-8 than finish weeks 9-12 or 16 adding the anavar.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

it's in my original post, but "I'm 34, 5'10 194 and about 14% bf. I'd like to get down to 185-190 while also building muscle and strength. Worked out on and off for 10 years, and when in the gym have a good diet." Yeah, originally I hadn't planned to do the test is why I started the anavar first/early. After a few weeks of being on it though I kind of decided I wanted to try an actual test cycle, albeit pretty mild (at 250mg a week). My biggest concerns are depending on the type of test I'm taking, I believe it can be administered differently. ie, certain ones more frequently than others for best results, and certain tests probably being better for bulking or cutting. I may just hold off on the test and do an anavar and hgh cycle if I can't get it figured out by tomorrow before I order, and save it for when I've got more information.

Thanks for the help

it's in my original post, but "I'm 34, 5'10 194 and about 14% bf. I'd like to get down to 185-190 while also building muscle and strength. Worked out on and off for 10 years, and when in the gym have a good diet." Yeah, originally I hadn't planned to do the test is why I started the anavar first/early. After a few weeks of being on it though I kind of decided I wanted to try an actual test cycle, albeit pretty mild (at 250mg a week). My biggest concerns are depending on the type of test I'm taking, I believe it can be administered differently. ie, certain ones more frequently than others for best results, and certain tests probably being better for bulking or cutting. I may just hold off on the test and do an anavar and hgh cycle if I can't get it figured out by tomorrow before I order, and save it for when I've got more information.

Thanks for the help

Yeah my first was gh only. But everyone kept telling me to use test. So I went with prop because I wanted to hold the least amount of water. Come to find out after years of learning the type of test doesn't really matter it's the quality of the ai that is going to keep it from converting to estro that is the key. For test enan and cyp inject 2 x per week at the most. For prop inject every other day or every day since this is your first go, I would recommend you run cyp if any test at all. If you run any test get some aromasin, take 12mg eod. Also you will get shut down even from just the anavar. So you will want to run a pct to restart your natural production of test. Anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom