Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am i done with roids?

BigRugbyMan

Here's the story:

Im 18 years old, 5"10, 230lbs, 10-12%bf... Ive been juicing for almost 3 years now, and i think i am at the end of the line... Now i don't know what to do... I'm not getting any bigger... I acheived 230lbs at the end of my cycle in November... I gained 15lbs that cycle with 5000 cals, 300g protein...

So there i was 230lbs almost to my 250lbs goal... So i wait 6 weeks to do another cycle... I start it with 200mg anadrol, 80mg anavar, 1750mg test susp/wk... My diet was up to 6000cals+ and 400g+ of protein... after 6 weeks i was only at 235lbs...I wasnt gaining shit. So i decided to stop the cycle to cut up a bit on DNP... Where i am now at 400mg/day... Im getting cut, so i want to hit a monster cycle at the end of this DNP run... So i guess what i am afraid of is the fact that i dont want to end up not gaining the weight next cycle...Do you guys think i am at the end of the road with roids... Is it possible that i wont gain anymore weight... I want to compete at 250lbs in the next year... Please give me some advice so that i can reach my goal... Or am i done with roids?

i started before you and iam still going...i go get checkups done a lot so you do that too...and you will keep gaining weight...roids WONT stop working on you...sounds like you doing good with your diet but i dont know why you wont gain weight...some people workout and say there not getting gainz then they do something different like shock training then there fine...there was this read on eating one time long ago...try a search you should find it or maybe someone can help here

BigRugbyMan said:
Here's the story:

Im 18 years old, 5"10, 230lbs, 10-12%bf... Ive been juicing for almost 3 years now, and i think i am at the end of the line... Now i don't know what to do... I'm not getting any bigger... I acheived 230lbs at the end of my cycle in November... I gained 15lbs that cycle with 5000 cals, 300g protein...

So there i was 230lbs almost to my 250lbs goal... So i wait 6 weeks to do another cycle... I start it with 200mg anadrol, 80mg anavar, 1750mg test susp/wk... My diet was up to 6000cals+ and 400g+ of protein... after 6 weeks i was only at 235lbs...I wasnt gaining shit. So i decided to stop the cycle to cut up a bit on DNP... Where i am now at 400mg/day... Im getting cut, so i want to hit a monster cycle at the end of this DNP run... So i guess what i am afraid of is the fact that i dont want to end up not gaining the weight next cycle...Do you guys think i am at the end of the road with roids... Is it possible that i wont gain anymore weight... I want to compete at 250lbs in the next year... Please give me some advice so that i can reach my goal... Or am i done with roids?
Im sure if you took hgh you can reach your goals ....

Well shit bro your already big but their might come a time when you have to stay on roids permanetly to make gains and also throw some gh and some slin in the mix.

God I hope you're using liver protectants with that shit...

damn thats alot of shit bro. let me guess. since you are only 5'10 at 230 u have to be a really light framed individual (ectomorph supreme) to start out with huh. no flame but guess u weren't up front up in line on the gentenic gods list.

p.s. ever think some of the shit u got was fake too. also, maybe u might have been overtraining like crazy. i know your recovery ability is greatly enhanced with all those calories and juice but u still need rest. i hope u werent training each bodypart like 3 times a week and shit.

i started young bro like you but at 14..know iam 19...so you be safe at a young age...anyways bro....try this...could help

2,600 calorie diet...200-210 grams of protein...340 grams of carbs...49 grams of fat....

3,600 calorie diet....200-210g protein....522g carbs....76g fat...

4,600 calorie diet....196g protein...724g carbs.....102g fat...

change every 14 days...

THAT is what i tried and it worked great...i change diets every 14 days or so....i go up to 6000 calorie sometimes...my average diet is 2000-3500 i think...

At 6000 cals and 400g of protein you are eating right.

You need to analyse your training. Split, Rep scheme, how you control the muscle, volume, number of reps, time between sets...

Top Bottom