x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Adding Primo to next cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Adding Primo to next cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: So looking to purchase my cycle for next year. Ive been loving my test/deca/winny cycles but this time would like to add primo. Stats: 43 YO 58 190lb 15% bf. Not looking to add much size or strength, just maybe 5lb lean muscle. Overall general health and all day energy is way more important than size right now. Im working three jobs and have three kids so want to have the drive and determination to get after it everyday! I usually run pretty light numbers on my cycles, for easier

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adding Primo to next cycle

So looking to purchase my cycle for next year. Ive been loving my test/deca/winny cycles but this time would like to add primo.

Stats: 43 YO 58 190lb 15% bf. Not looking to add much size or strength, just maybe 5lb lean muscle. Overall general health and all day energy is way more important than size right now. Im working three jobs and have three kids so want to have the drive and determination to get after it everyday!

I usually run pretty light numbers on my cycles, for easier recovery and less sides. Lmk what you guys think and is this the best way to introduce primo? Do I even need the test or Proviron with the primo? Thanks All

Weeks 1-8

Test-e 250
    Deca 250
    Primo 500
    Proviron 50 daily

Weeks 9-12

Test e 250
    Deca 500
    Winny 50 daily

Re: Adding Primo to next cycle

you don't need the proviron with deca since you are using primo and it will fill in as your DHT
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Lightbulb Re: Adding Primo to next cycle

Quote Quote posted by Chez21 View Post
    So looking to purchase my cycle for next year. Ive been loving my test/deca/winny cycles but this time would like to add primo.

Stats: 43 YO 58 190lb 15% bf. Not looking to add much size or strength, just maybe 5lb lean muscle. Overall general health and all day energy is way more important than size right now. Im working three jobs and have three kids so want to have the drive and determination to get after it everyday!

I have 3 kids too I know how it is bro.

Quote Quote posted by Chez21 View Post
    I usually run pretty light numbers on my cycles, for easier recovery and less sides. Lmk what you guys think and is this the best way to introduce primo? Do I even need the test or Proviron with the primo? Thanks All

Weeks 1-8

Test-e 250
    Deca 250
    Primo 500
    Proviron 50 daily

Weeks 9-12

Test e 250
    Deca 500
    Winny 50 daily

I like this cycle but I would drop the deca durabolin completely unless you have to use it. 12 weeks of primobolan 500mgs will give you way better results than having deca there.

I would also add ostazol 3 caps preworkout for pumps and energy to beast it at the gym.

Your organ liver kidney support what is it? cycle support?

AI and anti e you using some aromasin or arimidex?

i like proviron in every cycle..l you dont have to have it but i definitely prefer it... i like your plan with dosing numbers that you have right now... its right on par with what i normally recommend... my favorite primo brand is balkan and ive used so many different brands and ugl's over the year... here is the last one i used https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    I have 3 kids too I know how it is bro.

I like this cycle but I would drop the deca durabolin completely unless you have to use it. 12 weeks of primobolan 500mgs will give you way better results than having deca there.

I would also add ostazol 3 caps preworkout for pumps and energy to beast it at the gym.

Your organ liver kidney support what is it? cycle support?

AI and anti e you using some aromasin or arimidex?
    Thanks! I am going to try N2 Guard and Generate for this cycle PCT then most likely add to all my futures. I always carry Aromasin During cycle

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i like proviron in every cycle..l you dont have to have it but i definitely prefer it... i like your plan with dosing numbers that you have right now... its right on par with what i normally recommend... my favorite primo brand is balkan and ive used so many different brands and ugl's over the year... here is the last one i used https://domestic-supply.com/primobol-100mgml-10ml
    Great to know thank you!

bro i like to run my deca high. it worked good at 800+mg

Quote Quote posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro i like to run my deca high. it worked good at 800+mg
    I hear you, I would look like a balloon animal at 800. Maybe one day!

I actually like the cycle as you have it planned. Good compounds and at good doses. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Quote posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I actually like the cycle as you have it planned. Good compounds and at good doses. Let us know what you decide and how it goes.
    Will do! The hard part is waiting til January