Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acnetame - Fine to use during cycle to prevent acne?

Ziyon

I was on the net trying to find something to prevent acne during a cycle and I found this product called Acnetame. This product is composed of Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), N-Acteyl Cysteine, Vitamin A, Selenium, Chromium, Piperine, Biotin, Niacin and CoQ10.

Do you think it would be a good idea to add this product to a TestE/Dbol cycle to prevent acne?

Thanks for your help!
progress.gif

Yep its fine to use as directed .

And remember to shower change sheets and pillow case often as well if your prone .

And tanning 1>2 wk works well to .

Brad.

Good points above.
Any cheap old one at the store that contains
Benzoyl peroxide teamed with the acnetame will do the job.

Thanks guys. But I can't seem to find the recommanded dosage of Acnetame. Do you think 1 bottle of 60 pills will be enough for my whole cycle of 17 weeks (including PCT)?

That's a long ass cycle bro.
You need to adjust the dosage as your hormone levels change.
Wait until your androgen level really rises to start taking it if you want.
You will notice your skin become kind of greazy and your pores getting larger.
Not only is 17 weeks a long cycle, but also post cycle is when the worst flare ups occur.
So add another month or so of acne awareness.
If you want to save money. (one bottle with the code needto139 is only about 30 bucks and free shipping) You could just take the acnetame when you start to break out. It will dry out your skin freezing anymore acne. Just play around with your dose.
Some people will need two servings a day for awhile and then you can back it down to half a serving a day if you get real dried out.

I know it has some B5 in it, i would think adding a B5 supplement would provide a double whammy say 750mgs

For someone who is too poor to afford two bottles this is an option. Be sure to take the acnetame at the same time but still space out dosing. This is not not ideal though because the b5 will need more NAC as you up the b5 dose.
If you add up all the stuff in acnetame and how you only need to take a few pills you will understand how innovative this supplement is.
Great value and easy to take.
This is a selling point I was well aware of when formulating it.

Top Bottom