Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS for beachbody look ?

Tryn2 said:
Just curious as to people who are on that grey area between Beachbody/club and bb look ? Are there certain aas to use or not use to help acheive this look...? Thanks

must be summer again. what you need to read up on is diet, because that is going to determine how cut up you are and how sweet you look on the beach this summer. aas is just going to give you bad acne and put hair where you dont want it, so id stay away, far far away!

oh maybe I worded this wrong. What I am saying is like I would not use say masteron unless I was in contest prep so with that being said....Try a different answer bro, Im quite familiar with dieting...Thanks for the input though...

i hear fina, winstrol, and primo are nice this time of year in the northern hemishpere...maybe a lil test to keep things workin' too ;)

Don't worry Athlete most of us got it I am sure. When a guy starts asking about a perfect beach bod he deserves answers like you gave. Karma for you.

im not looking to get huge if thats what you mean..my first cycle was var only with excelent results! currently running prop and var and yeah, i guess that is the look im going for, and i got it. bf now under 8% abs all visable! the only problem ive come across is ive become a little too vascular. i guess most of us will never be satisfied with our bodies, but this is as cloes as ive ever been and i am for the most part very satisfied....just wanna get a little bigger....lol;)
current stats 6'3 230
bf 7.5 (just had it checked)
in december stats 6'3 220 18-20% bf....yeah i busted my ass!

yeah my body took very well to gear! plus genetics played a part im sure! but i just dedicated as much of my life to it as i could, and it payed off! just like everyone on here as advised me.....my diet was in check...i got pleanty of rest, and worked very fucking hard!

Top Bottom