Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$50 off on rstransaderm or Phyto serms

joeblow12345

High End Bro
Platinum
Platinum
Use code TEAM1001 to save $50 at ruthless supplements.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Awesome! Thanks!....just a quick question for people that have used transaderm, ive heard great things about its ability to promote a great sense of well being, but can any size gains be made with it??

Awesome! Thanks!....just a quick question for people that have used transaderm, ive heard great things about its ability to promote a great sense of well being, but can any size gains be made with it??

it acts as a test base and increases my appetite so will add to gains abit, as a standalone its not going to make you into ronnie coleman but will help with gains on cycles, prohormones etc definatly a worthy additon to a cycle/plan. In short yes it will aid with gains

How exactly is this different than Forma?
I know Forma stanazol is an Ai, but as far as results and expectations as a standalone what would the difference be? Which would gain more size?

How exactly is this different than Forma?
I know Forma stanazol is an Ai, but as far as results and expectations as a standalone what would the difference be? Which would gain more size?

Rstransaderm will produce quality gains in mass and strength. Forma is more for estrogen reduction although transaderm does that to. But transaderm would be the better size choice. Use the code team1001 for $50 off plus there is a Black Friday sale that's buy two get one free. The team1001 code will be valid through this month. Don't let this opportunity slip away.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Top Bottom