Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 best short acting esters for homebrew combo, here are my thoughts!

tempest2003

hey all, hows it goin, im looking to make some homebrew soon, I have some long acting esters already but would like to make some homebrew with all short acting esters, wondering what compounds I should combine. Here is what im thinking so far

test prop @ 100mg/ml
eq base @100 mg/ml
primo acetate @100mg/ml

shot e/o/d @ 1/2 cc this would be 600mg total per week. This is probably the dosage range im looking for, im looking to put on 10-15lbs tops in 10 weeks. mostly leaning up. Now the problem with me is i am extremley progesterone prone so i have to be careful with the compounds I add, however was also considering masteron acetate, just dont want to get too much of an androgen cycle.

So question #1 is what size is the smallest pin i could shoot this stuff through if i use the best solovents available to me to mix with. EO will have to be used obviously wont it? from what I understand it helps keep things more stable while suspended, also allows for shots through smaller gagues.

Question #2 is what size filter would I filter this stuff with? anything I would need to take into consideration first? thanks all

-temp

Last edited:
Top Bottom