Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***Cocaine while Cutting?***

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro, i won't yell at you here. I admit i have used coke on too many occasions in the past. I wouln't say i ever used it to cut up, i used it to get fucked up, to party, and even before workouts for a motivational kick. And from experiece im going to tell you something, stay away if you have any hint of an addictive personality!!. if that means you are fat and bloated so be it, the stuff ruins a lot of people. I do not classify myself as an addictive personality, meaning i have tried just about every drug and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if i never tried any of them again. I do however know some bodybuilders including some NPC state level winners who use cocaine on a semi regular basis. Hell after the mountaineer in NC i partied with two of the class winners and i watched. But as for just cutting, i don't think so, to party and have fun would be the reason.

guys c'mon..to answer your question..top pro's have been known to use it especially if they are not quite in shape 4 weeks out ie mike quinn, david derth yadayadayada..I know this to be fact and have used it myself 4 weeks out from a national level show and tell you it has it's merrit as far as thermogenic...I only did this once but it was the leanest I had ever been(to the bone shredded), HOWEVER...it destroys your muscle tissue, eats it like candy, fucks up your head, cleans out your wallet and when its all said and done is not worth it...I reached my best condition ever which was my goal, and in competitive bodybuilding it is truthfully about do whatever you gotta do to get to point B. These are extreem circumstances, and had i not been in them i would never have taken such extreeme measures....

What a stupid question, who cares if bbers use it. That stuff will obviously screw you up. This is probably where steroids gets a bad name. No offence though.

Destroys your CNS, nah! It's been almost a year since my last coke hit and I'm still feeling like shit. It eats up your dopamine like theres no tommorow, thats why you feel so good while you're on, because you're releasing massive amounts of it. It's nothing to be taking lightly.

WTF IS THIS BULL SHIT U MEAN TO TELL ME IM THE ONLY GUY WHO SNORTS COKE AND SMOKES CRACK FOR CUTTING UP ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom