Re: Androstene and Insulin
Posted by Another Jeff on March 28, 1997 at 10:30:32:
In Reply to: Re: Androstene dose .... posted by Animal on March 28, 1997 at 10:15:54:
: : AJ
: I think you can tell who is who! As far as the dosage I've been using 100mg before a workout and then 100mg before bed with GHB. That's it and only on days that I workout and if I feel any soreness coming on the next day I'll drop 100, too. I did my first ride outside yesterday and my legs should be killing, but I took andros and I don't have that dead feeling and they don't hurt. CS and other cyclists, There has been a discussion down at the bottom of the board re. insulin. I think I'm going to try it, but only after my workouts! How do you think the guys in the tour keep going at that level. They don't have team dr.s for nothing! As soon as they get to the hotel they get iv glucose and insulin! Sounds like fun! Train like hell and never get tired! BTW, I line out the andros and snort it! Anarchy in the USA!
Yea, I knew you could snort it but I heard it was
kinda harsh on the ole nasal passages. That would
also result in lower dose requirements- any problems?
As far as insulin- I assume you are referring to
my question to anadrol4ever? I couldn't figure
out why he was timing insulin before workouts?
After seems more logical to me but I just dont know
enuff to make an advice on it so just asked him
for his rational. Hey you might just meet my buddy
"Bone" while biking. You might even get passed by
my other buddy Paul (the flexing biker) Revere on
his harley. Thanks for your info.
- Re: Androstene and Insulin Bone 14:17:33 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin PA 16:00:36 3/28/97 (3)
- Re: Androstene and Insulin CS 14:59:15 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin and depression Bones 15:50:53 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin and depression Bones 15:50:53 3/28/97 (0)
- Re:Check out she-rahs post at the bottom re: insulin no msg Animal 10:56:09 3/28/97
- Yep- Damn good post. Another Jeff 14:53:02 3/28/97
- Yep- Damn good post. Another Jeff 14:53:02 3/28/97 (0)