Re: Androstene dose ....
Posted by Animal on March 28, 1997 at 10:15:54:
In Reply to: Dont know which Animal I'm talkin to but about the Androstene dose .... posted by Another Jeff on March 28, 1997 at 08:29:58:
: Would the imposter Animal shutthefuckup and get a name that nobody's using? C'mon
: be a man for once- you're fuckin up the board for some of us that want to learn stuff
: and would prefer to have a little idea who it is thats giving the info/advice.
: As far as the Andro dosage, in an earlier exchange with PA, he indicated that degradation
: in the gut and liver could be bypassed by injection or an alcohol sublingual formula
: which would lower the dosage requirement and maybe even make it more effective by
: having a longer time frame of elevated testosterone (correct me if I'm wrong PA)
: So you dont need 10-12 caps a day??? Save some bucks$$$???
I think you can tell who is who! As far as the dosage I've been using 100mg before a workout and then 100mg before bed with GHB. That's it and only on days that I workout and if I feel any soreness coming on the next day I'll drop 100, too. I did my first ride outside yesterday and my legs should be killing, but I took andros and I don't have that dead feeling and they don't hurt. CS and other cyclists, There has been a discussion down at the bottom of the board re. insulin. I think I'm going to try it, but only after my workouts! How do you think the guys in the tour keep going at that level. They don't have team dr.s for nothing! As soon as they get to the hotel they get iv glucose and insulin! Sounds like fun! Train like hell and never get tired! BTW, I line out the andros and snort it! Anarchy in the USA!
- Re: Androstene and Insulin Another Jeff 10:30:32 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin Bone 14:17:33 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin PA 16:00:36 3/28/97 (3)
- Re: Androstene and Insulin CS 14:59:15 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin and depression Bones 15:50:53 3/28/97
- Re: Androstene and Insulin and depression Bones 15:50:53 3/28/97 (0)
- Re:Check out she-rahs post at the bottom re: insulin no msg Animal 10:56:09 3/28/97
- Yep- Damn good post. Another Jeff 14:53:02 3/28/97
- Yep- Damn good post. Another Jeff 14:53:02 3/28/97 (0)
- Re: Androstene and Insulin Bone 14:17:33 3/28/97 (6)