Purchasing in Paris
Posted by Pet Rock on March 22, 1997 at 13:08:00:
Well after a week in Paris here is some info...
Most of the people are very very unfriendly a-holes and you can get some A.S.
I went to pharms for 2 days while walking the streets with no luck.. Then I stumbled
upon a seedy area of town (lots of sex shops) and found that a fews of the pharms
Tips: Make it clear you are tourist and only in town for a few days
Be very polite and make it clear you have cash (they hate credit)
Wait till the place is empty
Know exactly what you are asking for and who makes it
I nor my bags were searched (not that I know of) comming in or out of the country but I saw it done.
I will not be giving out the name of the pharm or it's location so please don't ask..
I don't think they will mail anyway..
- Re: Purchasing in Paris, hey ill be there can you give me some info Johhny Blaze 19:26:45 3/22/97
- European Trips... Juice Monkey 13:17:31 3/22/97
- Why is the Europeans don't make such a big deal of it? baddawg 02:57:47 3/26/97
- Re: European Trips... Pet Rock 13:28:29 3/22/97
- Why is the Europeans don't make such a big deal of it? baddawg 02:57:47 3/26/97 (0)