In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out one of Mobsters personal faves - Anavar. We discuss:
• It's other names: Oxandrolone and 'Var'
• It's history as a PED and original medical use – weight gain after losses as a result of medical issues and bone pain from loss due to osteoporosis
• How also used to treat HIV patients to help them retain muscle tissue
• Its low androgenic and mild anabolic properties
• how it has low side effects except for sometimes disabling pumps (and how to treat them with Taurine)
• Why some consider it 'expensive' compared to, say 'dbol' and what we think
• How it 'cannot' convert to estrogen
• Why, as it is an oral it is still liver toxic ( and why you need N2Guard)
• 8 hour half life and what that means with regards to dosing
• Our suggested dosing protocols 20-80mg a day for men (50mg sweet spot for power), 15mg for women
• How it can be used by strength athletes, models and those looking to harden up
• And even our own personal experience
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/winstrol-stanozolol
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.