In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den check out the lifters favourite drug – Winstrol. We discuss:
• It's history as a PED – original medical use – reducing angioedema (hence being known as a 'dry' steroid)
• Aka Stanazolol or Winnie
• Winstrol's profile – what's it used for (lean gains ).
• Cheaper than Anavar (similar results)
• Positive reduction of HDL and increase LDL (not medically proven)
• Can you drink it? Yes
• Suggested doses – 40-100mg a day
• Suggested cycles
• It's half life (and how that affects doses and cycles) 4-5hrs oral and 18-24 injectable
• Typical side effects and potential issues – dry joints. Liver (oral)
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/winstrol-stanozolol
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.