Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss Peptides with this one being HGH doses, cycles, benefits and its side effects. We discuss:
• What are peptides?
• We start by looking at the medical uses.
• Then we check out it's benefits such as tissue repair and anti-ageing.
• Followed by side effects including the most common Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, GH guts (true or false) and more
• How it used to be faked and far more expensive back in the day vs now
• Choosing an approved source for peptides
• We refer you to info (on our forums) on preparation and storage as well as how to pin it.
• We give you the optimum dosing suggestions, the importance of timing, diet and training as well as discuss how it's used by professional athletes.
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/hgh-human-growth-hormone
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
Get MORE UNderground knowledge about steroids, bodybuilding drugs and the latest news on the steroid industry. new drugs and drug busts, we will send it all to you...
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting news and updates directly to your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.