Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to expect on Anavar?

BJJ _girl

Further to my previous post where I stopped taking my Anavar because it seemed to be something a lot stronger (probably Dbol), I've now changed coach and he has me training in a completely different way which I absolutely love. In a week, I will be starting a cycle of Anavar that is definitely real.

Just looking for some first hand advice about what I should expect on real Anavar as I'm a little nervous this time. Should I expect some water retention? How soon should I notice changes in my training & body, i.e. increases in strength and a noticeable change to my muscles? Also, currently my coach has me eating for a slow lean bulk but I'm wondering if I'll need to cut my calories to more of a cutting diet?

Sorry for all the questions but, if I'm going to do this, then I want to get it right.

Edited to say that I've also been advised to come off birth control as apparently the oestrogen in it can affect the Anavar. Has anyone else heard of this? I don't really want to come off birth control unless it really does make a noticeable difference.

I'm on 5mg twice a day. I was supposed to do 10mg but it was too much for me at first and I've not bothered to try again.

I saw definite strength gains on anavar on week 4-5 and since. I definitely have puffiness though which sucks. 7 weeks in, I had dropped 1.5% body fat (I'm sure it was much more but I'm retaining major water). I'm told that the definition comes when you come off it. For me that will likely be around week 12-16.

I eat based on my nutrition coach and we do 150g of protein in 6 meals (I'm 5'8" and 145#). Carbs: drink while working out (vitargo) and 1 carb after my workouts. I don't do calories so can't help there.

I'm not on birth control so can't help there either.

Good luck!

You know anavar doesn't cause water retention right? Changes are that you have something else sold as var. And I don't mean to scare you but var is a non-aromatising steroid so it shuts down your oestrogen and you'll get only androgen in your body. You need birthcontrol with anavar (even though coaches en trainers advise otherwise) to prevent getting too 'manly'. In this case oestrogen isn't your enemy.

You really don't want to have long periods without oestrogen in your body. (will change your jaw - more hair - clitoris - voice etc.). Taking birthcontrol doesn't take away those sides but it will be a lot less. When your jaw changes it's nonreversible so that kinda scares me though.

Last edited:
Further to my previous post where I stopped taking my Anavar because it seemed to be something a lot stronger (probably Dbol), I've now changed coach and he has me training in a completely different way which I absolutely love. In a week, I will be starting a cycle of Anavar that is definitely real.

Just looking for some first hand advice about what I should expect on real Anavar as I'm a little nervous this time. Should I expect some water retention? How soon should I notice changes in my training & body, i.e. increases in strength and a noticeable change to my muscles? Also, currently my coach has me eating for a slow lean bulk but I'm wondering if I'll need to cut my calories to more of a cutting diet?

Sorry for all the questions but, if I'm going to do this, then I want to get it right.

Edited to say that I've also been advised to come off birth control as apparently the oestrogen in it can affect the Anavar. Has anyone else heard of this? I don't really want to come off birth control unless it really does make a noticeable difference.

I have done a couple cycles of it. 5mg ed and i tried 10mg ed.
i found in week 4i was more full but not like bloat id get from alot of food/carbs n salt or period. at about same time i noticed more power in my workouts and at week 5-6 the pumps where pretty intense, specially legs and arms (when working them)
I would eat/train to bulk or eat/train to cut, not both IMO

I am not sure on he birthcontrol part though

You know anavar doesn't cause water retention right? Changes are that you have something else sold as var. And I don't mean to scare you but var is a non-aromatising steroid so it shuts down your oestrogen and you'll get only androgen in your body. You need birthcontrol with anavar (even though coaches en trainers advise otherwise) to prevent getting too 'manly'. In this case oestrogen isn't your enemy.

You really don't want to have long periods without oestrogen in your body. (will change your jaw - more hair - clitoris - voice etc.). Taking birthcontrol doesn't take away those sides but it will be a lot less. When your jaw changes it's nonreversible so that kinda scares me though.
simply put, your dont know what your talking about....

simply put, your dont know what your talking about....

Based on you weren't on birth control and didn't get sides? I'm not saying you'll look like a man with those low doses. But it's better for your health to take some oestrogen aside an androgen steroid, that's a fact.

Everybody reacts different. Why take the risk with sides?

Last edited:
Take a birth control though that contains a progestin with almost no affinity to the AR (androgen receptor) Otherwise the progestin will bind to the AR instead of the androgen (var)

Top Bottom