Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive??????

tgardner

Ok ladies, I'm usually want it very often but right now It's insane??? Gosh...all u gotta do is look at me and I'm ready.....lol...how is it when u r on a cycle???
Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Ok ladies, I'm usually want it very often but right now It's insane??? Gosh...all u gotta do is look at me and I'm ready.....lol...how is it when u r on a cycle???

Yeah I get that ! In bad enough off cycle but during I'm a nightmare lol

Yesssss, I'm glad I'm not alone here.....Lls...kinda bum out that It's leaving my system for those reasons...LOL

Man, if this is true, i won't get anywhere near the stuff!!!! As it is, I only have the option of gettin some about once a year... i would never leave the house!! hahaha ;)

I'm a crazy little hornball either way... The only difference is it's easier to climax on cycle... But I think the off-cycle O is more intense, so I think I still prefer off cycle for the sex life

I'm a crazy little hornball either way... The only difference is it's easier to climax on cycle... But I think the off-cycle O is more intense, so I think I still prefer off cycle for the sex life

i would settle for a handshake at this point... UGH! lol

A hardball is great for the health...LOL...I have to wait until It's completely out my system but it usually takes more work for me to get to that point but now...nope...It's happening sooner and more....Ughh....poor husband...can't get a break...Lls

Top Bottom